BUILDING A PIPELINE OF SINGAPOREAN TALENT
The FCP is working with local Autonomous Universities (AUs) to support Masters-level scholarships for local students to develop capabilities in Future Communications technologies, from 2021 to 2025. This is open to individuals aiming to deepen their expertise in this domain. Where appropriate, scholars will get a chance to work in companies that are involved/participating in Future Communications projects.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Singaporean citizens;
- Full-time or part-time Masters students enrolled in the Institution’s degree programmes in the area of future communications;
- Postgraduate programme has to be future comms-related and offered by the 4 autonomous universities (AUs) namely NTU, NUS, SIT and SUTD;
- The Recipient must not concurrently hold any other awards such as scholarships, grants or bursaries;
- The Recipient will have to meet the same graduation requirements as the Institution’s Masters candidates in accordance with the Institution’s prevailing academic policies. The Recipient must fulfil the graduation requirements by 30 April 2025.
Successful applicants will be given support for:
- Tuition fees and Compulsory Miscellaneous Fees (CMF);
- For full-time candidates only: The Recipient shall be entitled to the monthly stipend aligned to prevailing rates set by MOE and University guidelines;
- For full-time candidates only: Employer’s share of the CPF contributions levied on the monthly stipend at the prevailing rates.
** There is no bond attached to the FCP scholarship
For more information, you may reach out to the Point of Contact of the respective AUs listed below.
Point of Contact
|SUTD||Angeline Tan Yuan Suemail@example.com|
|NUS||Yap Swee Annfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SIT||Ang Shiou Ching||ShiouChing.Ang@singaporetech.edu.sg|